2.High water adsorption
3.High crush strength
Specification of 3A Molecular Sieve:
Equilibrium Water Capacity @ 25°C
1) Drying of unsaturated hydrocarbons(e.g.. ethylene,propylene,butadien)
2) Cracked Gas Drying
3) Drying of natural gas,if COS minimization is essential,or a minimum co-adsorption of hydrocarbons is required.
4) Drying of highly polar compounds,such as methanol and ethanol
5) Drying of liquid alcohol
6) Static,(non-regenerative) dehydration of insulating glass units,whether air filled or gas-filled.
Specification of 4A Molecular Sieve:
Static methanol adsorption
1) Drying and removing of CO2 from natural gas,LPG,air,inert and athmospheric gases,etc.
2) Removal of hydrocarbons,ammonia and methanol from gas streams (ammonia syn gas treating)
3) Special types are used in the air break units of buses,trucks and locomotives
4) Packed in small bags,it may be used simply as a packaging desiccant
Specification of 5A Molecular Sieve:
1) The strong ionic forces of the divalent calcium ion makes it an excellent adsorbent to remove water.CO2,H2S from sour natural gas streams,while minimising COS formation.
2) Light mercaptans are also adsorbed.
3) It is also used for the separation of normal and iso paraffins.
4) Production of high purity N2,O2,H3 and inert gases from mixed gas streams.
Specification of 13X Molecular Sieve:
CO2 Adsorption Capacity
1) General Gas Drying
2) Concurrent Removal of H2O and CO2 from Gas and Air Streams
3) Sweeten Natural Gas and Liquid Hydrocarbon Streams by Removing H2S and Mercaptans
4) Separation of N2 from O2
5) PSA Oxygen Units
6) Separation of enriched oxygen from air.